The DC Sketchfest is an annual showcase that features the best scripted comedy from DC and the world beyond. DC Sketchfest is produced, booked, and organized by the DC sketch comedy community and founded by Bad Medicine and Rails Comedy.
Check out the DC Sketchfest website for more information.
Sketch Comedy – A sketch is a short, fully scripted comedy scene (you may call these "skits" but we never do). Sketch is the same thing you see on Saturday Night Live!
- Please note: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting our establishment, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- Patrons must be 18 or older to attend events or classes at the DC Improv. Any exceptions are clearly noted in the event descriptions.
- There is a two-item minimum per customer. This can be any combination of food items or beverages. Bottled water and soft drinks count as items. (The two-item minimum does not apply to comedy classes.)
- Coupons or passes for free admission cannot be used for a show listed as a "special event."
- All shows in our lounge showroom are seated by time of arrival. The earlier you arrive, the more options you'll have. Please note that the size of your party can affect what options are available to you, as certain tables and areas are designated for larger parties.