It’s Thursday, and that means it’s time for a night of laughs at the DC Arts Center! Award-winning comedian Erick Acuña hosts an evening of improv comedy featuring the funniest and most unique acts in DC.
🎬 Now Streaming: Improvised Movie – From Goodison Productions: A brand-new, never-before-seen movie improvised entirely by just two people (and several of their friends)
👨❤️👨 DC Dating – A fully improvised comedy show based on your weirdest dating stories!
🤫 Secrets Only – Audience members' written secrets are turned into an improv comedy show.
So don't wait! Get your tickets online for $15 or purchase them at the door for $20!
Doors open: 7:45pm, show starts at 8:00pm.
Location: DC Arts Center, 2438 18th St NW, Washington, DC 20009
The DC Art Center’s Thursday Night Comedy is produced by Rails Comedy.
Late Seating Policy
- Late seating is permitted. However, after 10 minutes after the show's start time (8:10pm), if you are not here, your seat will be released to an audience member waiting in the standby line.
- This show is likely to sell out! If we sell out, additional guests (who don't have a ticket) may wait in STANDBY line for a no-show seat. Standby line seating is NOT GUARANTEED. Additional guests should get their tickets now!
Parking & Public Transportation
- If you're driving, we recommend budget 30 MINUTES to drive and park because of heavy traffic in the area.
- The nearest metro is the Columbia Heights Metro Station. The walk to the venue is approximately 15 minutes.
- All sales are final – refunds are not permitted for this show.