It’s Thursday, and that means it’s time for a night of laughs at the DC Arts Center!
Award-winning comedian Erick Acuña hosts an evening of improv and sketch comedy featuring some of the funniest and most unique acts in DC.
So don't wait! Get your tickets online for $15 or purchase them at the door for $20!
Doors open: 7:40pm, show starts at 8:00pm.
Location: DC Arts Center, 2438 18th St NW, Washington, DC 20009
The DC Art Center’s Thursday Night Comedy is produced by Rails Comedy.
Late Seating Policy
- Late seating is permitted. However, after 10 minutes after the show's start time (8:10pm), if you are not here, your seat will be released to an audience member waiting in the standby line.
- This show is likely to sell out! If we sell out, additional guests (who don't have a ticket) may wait in STANDBY line for a no-show seat. Standby line seating is NOT GUARANTEED. Additional guests should get their tickets now!
Parking & Public Transportation
- If you're driving, we recommend budget 30 MINUTES to drive and park because of heavy traffic in the area.
- The nearest metro is the Columbia Heights Metro Station. The walk to the venue is approximately 15 minutes.
- All sales are final – refunds are not permitted for this show.