Come see the best sketch comedy teams in DC perform at our Valentine's Day Comedy Show on Saturday, February 11th at 8pm. It's going to be an absolutely hilarious night of laughs and love!
This month we are featuring Lots of Feelings, Cured by Pain, and Rails Comedy:
❤️ Lots of Feelings – A comedy duo journeys to find meaning amidst the chaos of everyday life. Will they finally figure it out?
💊 Cured by Pain – Technologically gifted and charmingly witty, these three weirdos would love to make your acquaintance.
🥃 Rails Comedy – A ragtag team of misfits pack sketches, characters, music, and more into one fun-filled show!
So don't wait! Get your tickets online for $15 or purchase them at the door for $20!
Doors open: 7:40pm, show starts at 8:00pm
Location: DC Arts Center, 2438 18th St NW, Washington, DC 20009
Late Seating Policy
- Late seating is permitted. However, after 10 minutes after the show's start time (8:10pm), if you are not here, your seat will be released to an audience member waiting in the standby line.
- This show is likely to sell out! If we sell out, additional guests (who don't have a ticket) may wait in STANDBY line for a no-show seat. Standby line seating is NOT GUARANTEED. Additional guests should get their tickets now!
Parking & Public Transportation
- If you're driving, we recommend budget 30 MINUTES to drive and park because of heavy traffic in the area.
- The nearest metro is the Columbia Heights Metro Station. The walk to the venue is approximately 15 minutes.
- All sales are final – refunds are not permitted for this show.